Top Review by Tellok
A great way to cook pork quickly, though a microwave is not the way to go in any serious cooking. Came out like a ballpark brat, tasty enough, and saved a lot of time, so pretty good really.
- 8 ounces pork tenderloin, 2 pieces
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup onion, Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon unbleached flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the pork tenderloin in a 24-oz shallow casserole.
- Sprinkle with salt and onion.
- Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave, on medium (50%) power for 4 minutes; rotate the casserole 1/4 turn.
- Microwave 4 minutes longer.
- Mix the remaining ingredients; spoon over the pork.
- Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave, turning the casserole 1/4 turn every 3 minutes, until pork is done, 4 to 6 minutes.