Recipe by Irmgard
This recipe, which comes from Canadian Living magazine, is very easy to prepare and is ready in under an hour. Serve with rice pilaf.
Top Review by mianbao
This is definitely a recipe to remember. And it's simple enough for anyone to memorize. The pork smelled wonderful when it was roasting, tasted spectacular, and is elegant enough for very picky guests. Thank you for including a temperature for judging doneness. I found it useful. And thank you for sharing this delicious pork recipe with us.
- 3⁄4 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons crushed black peppercorns
Directions See How It's Made
- Pat the tenderloin dry.
- Mix together the mustard and thyme; spread all over the tenderloin.
- Sprinkle all over with the peppercorns.
- Place on a rack in a roasting pan and roast in a 400 degree F oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 160-170 degrees F and juices run clear.
- To serve, cut into 3/4-inch thick slices.