1/7 Photos of Pork tenderloin with Marmalade Sauce
1 hr 5 mins
Norahs Girl's Note:
This marmalade sauce goes so well with the Pork.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In small bowl combine mustard, garlic, rosemary and pepper.
- 3Completely cover each tenderloin with mixture.
- 4Form roast of uniform thickness and tie with string.
- 5Bake for 50-60 minutes .
- 6Combine marmalade, stock, ginger and soy sauce in small saucepan.
- 7Heat to boiling.
- 8Mix cornstarch with water to form thick paste and add it to the sauce.
- 9Stir until sauce thickens.
- 10Slice the pork and serve with the sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork tenderloin with Marmalade Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.9
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 111.5 mg
- Sodium 533.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 37.1 g