This marmalade sauce goes so well with the Pork.
Make and share this Pork tenderloin with Marmalade Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In small bowl combine mustard, garlic, rosemary and pepper.
- Completely cover each tenderloin with mixture.
- Form roast of uniform thickness and tie with string.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes .
- Combine marmalade, stock, ginger and soy sauce in small saucepan.
- Heat to boiling.
- Mix cornstarch with water to form thick paste and add it to the sauce.
- Stir until sauce thickens.
- Slice the pork and serve with the sauce.