Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs 30 mins
I tried this recipe as I have never done pork tenderloin on the barbeque grill. It came out absolutely wonderful. I served it with boiled new potatoes and corn on the cob. If you have any leftovers, they can be easily reheated in the microwave with no loss of flavour. Please note that marinating time is included in the cooking time.
- 1⁄2 cup beer
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 24 ounces pork tenderloin
- In a large bowl, whisk together the beer, lime juice, garlic, parsley, chili powder, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper.
- Add the pork; turn to coat.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Place the pork on a greased grill over medium-high heat; brush with any remaining marinade.
- Close the lid and grill, turning occasionally, until just a hint of pink remains inside, about 18 minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board; tent with foil and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
It was good, but not spectacular