Recipe by teresas
This is another delicious recipe out of a local TV station's cookbook. KCTS Cooks Favorite Recipes. It was sent in by Anne who lives in Mill Creek. Hope you enjoy it.Cooking time includes marinating.
Top Review by LifeIsGood
Excellent! This recipe is going into my best recipes file. The method is simple and the flavor is wonderful! We loved everything about it. Perfectly written recipe with excellent results. Thank you!
- 1 cup honey dijon mustard
- 2⁄3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice, fresh
- 2 -3 tablespoons chipotle chiles in adobo, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 pork tenderloin, 3/4 pound each
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts, honey-roasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together first 8 ingredients (mustard through cinnamon).
- Remove and reserve 1 cup of the mustard mixture.
- Place pork in a large shallow dish or zip-top plastic freezer bag: pour remaining mustard mixture over pork.
- Cover or seal.
- Chill, turning occasionally, for 2 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill Pork, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees) for 8 to 9 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 150 degrees.
- Remove from gill and let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut pork into slices.
- Bring reserved mustard mixture and 1/4 cup water to a boil in a sauce pan.
- Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle peanuts over pork and serve with sauce.