Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Recipe courtesy of Charter Oak Preserving Co. that makes the hot pepper jelly that we love!
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 6 tablespoons hot pepper jelly
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a roasting pan with heavy foil.
- Generously salt & pepper the tenderloin.
- Melt 3 tbsp of the jelly in a small pan over low heat and brush over the top of the tenderloin.
- Roast until thermometer reaches 155 to 160 degrees (about 15-20 min).
- While pork is cooking, heat remaining jelly and stir in sour cream. Warm slightly, but do not allow to bubble or it will curdle.
- Slice tenderloin diagonally into 1/2 inch medallions and serve with sauce.