Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
Love this recipe!! I got it from my mom. I always serve with roasted broccoli. Enjoy!
Make and share this Pork Tenderloin With Hot Mustard Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 14.79 ml seasoned pepper (I use McCormicks)
- 4.92 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml honey
- 2.46 ml dry mustard
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml onion powder
- 0.59 ml cinnamon
- 9.85 ml dry red wine or 9.85 ml chicken broth
- 453.59 g pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat
- 9.85 ml sesame seeds
Hot Mustard Sauce
- 9.85 ml prepared horseradish
- 59.14 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml honey
- Combine first 9 ingredients. Rub mixture all over pork. **Note: At this point, you could put pork in a large ziplock and marinate in the fridge until you are ready to use. Remember to let meat come to room temperature before roasting.
- Place pork in a casserole sprayed with nonstick cooking spray or use a roasting pan. Sprinkle sesame seeds all over pork.
- Bake pork at 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. Remove pork from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- For the sauce: combine horseradish, mustard and honey in a bowl. Microwave 1-2 minutes, just until sauce is heated through. If sauce is too strong or spicy, you can tame it down by adding more honey and a tablespoon of water.
- Slice pork and serve with hot mustard sauce.