1/3 Photos of Pork Tenderloin with Hoisin
Gerry sans Sanddunes's Note:
Another keeper from Bonnie Stern's HEARTSMART COOKING series. The pork is sauteed in the marinade with no extra fat. The sauce is delicious and we have enjoyed it with chicken breast and beef as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 lbs pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice wine or 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili paste
- 3 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro or 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1Cut pork into 1/4-inch slices.
- 2(I also use sliced chicken breast or beef.) In a large bowl combine soy sauce, hoisin, rice wine, chili paste, ketchup, garlic, ginger, green onion and cilantro.
- 3Add pork and toss in marinade.
- 4Refrigerate for a few hours.
- 5Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- 6Cook pork with marinade for 7-10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 7Serve with sauteed greens OR stir-fried vegetables.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin with Hoisin
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.4
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 93.8 mg
- Sodium 1094.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 31.2 g