1/1 Photo of Pork Tenderloin With Herb Sauce
mama smurf's Note:
Found in Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet Cookbook. Tender juicy tenderloin in a sauce with a little kick. I have changed it a little to suit our taste. Sometimes I will use fresh minced garlic instead of garlic powder.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 pork tenderloin (1 lb. each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 2/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 -3 tablespoons sherry wine
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1 -2 teaspoon herbes de provence
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1Cut each tenderloin into 12 slices; sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder or some fresh garlic.
- 2In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown pork in butter in batches over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- 3Return all pork to the skillet.
- 4Combine remaining ingredients; pour over pork. Cook and stir over low heat for 2-3 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin With Herb Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.1
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 126.1 mg
- Sodium 530.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 36.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence