1/4 Photos of Pork Tenderloin With Gravy
My family loves this quick and easy meal. It is easy to double if needed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (24 g) envelope brown gravy mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch slices (about 3/4 pound)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 1In a small bowl,combine the first five ingredients until blended; set aside.
- 2In a large skillet, brown pork in oil on all sides.
- 3Stir in the gravy mixture, mushrooms and onion.
- 4Bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until meat juices run clear and vegetables are tender.
- 6Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin With Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (667 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 589.9
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 2098.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 12.7 g