Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My family loves this quick and easy meal. It is easy to double if needed.
- 1 (24 g) envelope brown gravy mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch slices (about 3/4 pound)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- In a small bowl,combine the first five ingredients until blended; set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown pork in oil on all sides.
- Stir in the gravy mixture, mushrooms and onion.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until meat juices run clear and vegetables are tender.
- Serve over rice.
This was a very nice dinner! I used the balsamic vinegar which gave the gravy a great flavour. As it cooked, I thought it needed more gravy so I ended up doubling the gravy ingredients which was just right for us. Thx for sharing this, it is a keeper!
This is great! I tripled the recipe with no problems and everyone enjoyed it. Thanks for posting this keeper!
Exellent meal. Quick and easy and delicious!