Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My family loves this quick and easy meal. It is easy to double if needed.
Make and share this Pork Tenderloin With Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (24 g) envelope brown gravy mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch slices (about 3/4 pound)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- In a small bowl,combine the first five ingredients until blended; set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown pork in oil on all sides.
- Stir in the gravy mixture, mushrooms and onion.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until meat juices run clear and vegetables are tender.
- Serve over rice.
This was a very nice dinner! I used the balsamic vinegar which gave the gravy a great flavour. As it cooked, I thought it needed more gravy so I ended up doubling the gravy ingredients which was just right for us. Thx for sharing this, it is a keeper!
This is great! I tripled the recipe with no problems and everyone enjoyed it. Thanks for posting this keeper!
Exellent meal. Quick and easy and delicious!