1/1 Photo of Pork Tenderloin With Grainy Mustard Sauce
This recipe is also good made with pork chops.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- 2Season the pork with salt and pepper.
- 3Transfer to the skillet and cook, turning, until browned all over, 5 to 10 minutes.
- 4Reduce the heat to medium-low and cover the skillet.
- 5Cook the pork, turning occasionally, until done, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 6Remove the pork from the skillet, cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
- 7Reserve the pan juices.
- 8To the juices in the skillet, add the mustards, sour cream and any accumulated juices from the resting pork.
- 9Whisk over medium heat until heated through. Do not boil.
- 10Add water if the sauce is too thick.
- 11Slice the pork thinly and serve with the sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin With Grainy Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.5
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 100.4 mg
- Sodium 256.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 32.0 g