1/3 Photos of Pork Tenderloin With Garlic Rosemary and Bacon
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim all silver skin from pork tenderloin & cut 4 shallow slits in the surface. Push in garlic clove halves. Rub meat with olive oil. Sprinkle with pepper.
- 2Line a baking sheet with a large piece of heavy duty aluminum foil. Place a baking rack on the foil and lay out the bacon slices.
- 3Center the tenderloin across the bacon and arrange rosemary sprigs over the top.
- 4Wrap bacon slices around the meat and rosemary, securing with toothpicks if necessary. Try to cover as much of the rosemary as possible so it doesn't burn when roasting.
- 5Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 6Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- 7Remove meat from fridge and place in oven still wrapped. Roast for 15 minutes.
- 8Uncover and bake for 10-15 minutes more or until internal temp reaches 150-155º. Don't overcook it - the temp will rise about 5º-10º more from carry-over cooking after you take it out of the oven. Your goal temp is ~160º. The meat may look faintly pink in the center but it is done if the juices run clear.
- 9Remove from oven and pour off pan drippings to a small saucepan. Loosely rewrap meat with the foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
- 10Whisk the cornstarch into pan drippings, heating and stirring until thickened. Add salt to taste and more pepper if you want.
- 11Remove toothpicks, bacon and rosemary from meat and discard. (My bacon wasn't uniformly crisp. If yours is, feel free to crumble it into the sauce.).
- 12Slice pork at an angle into thin slices. Serve with the gravy.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin With Garlic Rosemary and Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.5
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 83.6 mg
- Sodium 240.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: