1/2 Photos of Pork Tenderloin With Fig Port Sauce
The Flying Chef's Note:
I saw they had fresh figs at the supermarket last week and they looked really good, I am not a big fan of figs by themselves, but I do think they can make a lovely addition to a sauce. I made this one and served it with pork on a sweet potato mash, it turned out really well. The pork weight is enough for three just up the weight for 4, the sauce amount should be enough for 4 servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix rosemary and oil in a bowl, rub into pork loin, place pork in an oven proof dish and cook in pre-heated oven 180 degrees Celsius for about 40 Min's or until pork is cooked through.
- 3Combine water and port in a saucepan, bring to the boil, turn down heat slightly and cook 15 Min's to reduce liquid slightly,.
- 4Add all the remaining ingredients except the butter and simmer for a further 15 Min's, remove rosemary sprigs and cinnamon sticks, blend with until smooth.
- 5Add butter stir until melted, serve sauce over pork.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin With Fig Port Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.8
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 141.1 mg
- Sodium 699.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 45.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: