1/2 Photos of Pork Tenderloin With Fig Port Sauce
The Flying Chef's Note:
I saw they had fresh figs at the supermarket last week and they looked really good, I am not a big fan of figs by themselves, but I do think they can make a lovely addition to a sauce. I made this one and served it with pork on a sweet potato mash, it turned out really well. The pork weight is enough for three just up the weight for 4, the sauce amount should be enough for 4 servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix rosemary and oil in a bowl, rub into pork loin, place pork in an oven proof dish and cook in pre-heated oven 180 degrees Celsius for about 40 Min's or until pork is cooked through.
- 3Combine water and port in a saucepan, bring to the boil, turn down heat slightly and cook 15 Min's to reduce liquid slightly,.
- 4Add all the remaining ingredients except the butter and simmer for a further 15 Min's, remove rosemary sprigs and cinnamon sticks, blend with until smooth.
- 5Add butter stir until melted, serve sauce over pork.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin With Fig Port Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.8
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 141.1 mg
- Sodium 699.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 45.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: