1/1 Photo of Pork Tenderloin With Fennel Spice
Update: Adopted from the Recipezaar account on 9/15/2006. Original author - Mean Chef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the tenderloin in half crosswise, coat each half liberally with the fennel spice rub.
- 2Next heat a saute pan to medium high, add a couple of tablespoons of oil to coat the pan bottom and sear the tenderloins well.
- 3Put the pan in a 400 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
- 4Remove pan when tenderloin is done (it should be pink- medium rare) and let the meat rest on your cutting board for 10 minutes.
- 5Take your pan with all the gunk on the bottom, put it on high heat, add about a half cup of white wine and scrape while the wine is boiling to get all of the gunk off the bottom.
- 6As soon as the wine has reduced to a very syrupy consistency remove from the heat and swirl in a pat of butter.
- 7Slice meat and pour sauce over (you will have very little sauce but it will be intense).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin With Fennel Spice
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.1
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 179.3 mg
- Sodium 135.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 52.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: