Prep 15 mins
Cook 29 mins
From Cooking Light. Serving size: 3 oz. pork and 1/4 cup sauce. Per serving: 248 calories, 7.1 g fat, 25 g protein, 21.6 g carb, 1 g fiber, 74 mg cholesterol. Marinate time is 8 hours.
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- For the pork: combine the first 3 ingredients in a large heavy-duty zip-lock plastic bag; add in pork, seal bag, and marinate 8 hours in the refrigerator, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Take tenderloins out of bag; discard marinade.
- Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over med-high heat.
- Add in pork; cook 4 minutes, browning all sides.
- Place skillet in oven; cook for 15 minutes or until thermometer registers 155°.
- Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut pork into 1/4-inch slices; keep warm.
- To make the sauce: combine all the sauce infredients in a saucepan; cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until well heated, stirring occasionally.
- Serve sauce with pork.