Top Review by Ciocia DD
This is EXACTLY what I was looking for! With just the teeniest adjustments (white wine instead of bourbon and 2 tbsp dried chopped chives instead of green onions) this recipe is EXACTLY the same as the Pork Tenderloin w/Creamy Mustard sauce that I have made at Super Suppers. Thanks, Crabbycakes! I was looking for a recipe to duplicate their marinade but I couldn't remember the amounts of the ingredients. This is perfect!!
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 3 finely chopped green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 11x7 baking dish combine first 3 ingredients then add the tenderloin.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or more turning the meat at least twice.
- Remove meat from marinade and place on rack in a roasting pan.
- Reserve the marinade for basting, and bake for 45 minutes at 325 degrees, basting the meat occasionally.
- (Don't baste last 15 minutes as marinade could contaminate pork) Combine all ingredients for the sauce in a small mixing bowl, cover and chill.
- Serve pork either warm or cold with mustard sauce on the side.