Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a Nestle Carnation milk recipe that sounds like it will be simple but good. It's also pretty low in fat! Substitute the pork with chicken, if desired. Posting for safekeeping.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 3⁄4 cup 2% evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Cut pork into 1-inch thick slices.
- Flatten slices to 1/4-inch thickness between two pieces of plastic wrap. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook pork on each side for 2 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to plate and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to low. Add evaporated milk, stirring to loosen brown bits from bottom of skillet.
- Stir in mustard, green onions, and pork. Cook 3 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.