1/1 Photo of Pork Tenderloin With Cranberry Pomegranate Sauce
Crazycook in PA's Note:
Pork tenderloin has a simple rub and is served with a slightly sweet, slightly sour sauce made from pomegranate cranberry juice. I served this with green beans and slivered almonds and garlic mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine salt, cumin, garlic powder and black pepper in a small bowl.
- 2Sprinkle over pork tenderloin
- 3Heat oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 4Add pork to skillet and saute about 5 minutes on each side, turning frequently for approximately 15 minutes.
- 5Remove pork and set aside.
- 6Add onions to skillet and saute for about 5 minutes until translucent.
- 7Combine juice, sugar and balsamic vinegar.
- 8Pour mixture into skillet with the onions and cook for about 2 minutes.
- 9Add pork into the sauce mixture and cover and simmer for approximately 10 minutes or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 150 degrees.
- 10Remove pork.
- 11Increase heat to medium high and cook for approximately 5 minutes,reducing the sauce to half.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin With Cranberry Pomegranate Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (597 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.4
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 332.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g