Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe is among my 5 stars for having made it time and time again with unanimous praises from my guests.
- 1 tablespoon butter (15 GR.)
- 8 (3 ounce) pork tenderloin, cut crosswise
- 1⁄2 onion, cut in fine rings
- 3⁄4 cup fresh cranberries or 3⁄4 cup frozen cranberries or 3⁄4 cup canned cranberries
- 1⁄2-2⁄3 cup of porto wine
- 1⁄3 cup liquid honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- salt and pepper
- Like most recipes, remember to adjust the above quantities to your taste preferences and should be considered as basic guidelines.
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- In saucepan color both sides 1 or 2 minutes per side.
- Set aside and keep meat warm in a 200°F preheated oven.
- In same saucepan, add all other ingredients and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Now add to the saucepan the set aside meat, cover and cook another 5 minutes.
- Do not overcook since pork tenderloin with light pink center.
- Taste the sauce and add a little more Porto wine if necessary.
- Asparagus and or zucchinis are appropriate with this dish, pan fried potatoes or oven baked are also suggested.