1/1 Photo of Pork Tenderloin With Chimichurri
the accidental glutton's Note:
Straight from Tyler Florence, here is the best pork tenderloin recipe we've ever had! Unlike so many other pork tenderloin recipes, this one only takes 30 minutes to marinade & the flavors are fantastic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 jalapenos, seeded & minced
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh oregano
- 3 limes, juice of
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorn
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed of excess fat & patted dry (about 1 pound each)
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- lime juice, for drizzling
- 1Combine the garlic, jalapeno, vinegar, parsley, oregano & lime juice in a bowl.
- 2Whisk in the olive oil & season with salt and pepper. Mix well & set aside at room temperature to marry.
- 3Reserve 1/2 cup of the chimichurri to serve with the pork & pour the remaining into a ziploc bag with the pork tenderloins.
- 4Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 5Remove pork from marinade & wipe off any excess .
- 6Season both sides with a generous amount of salt & pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- 7Grill for about 4 minutes per side, until well charred.
- 8Allow the tenderloins to rest for about 5 minutes prior to slicing.
- 9Spoon some chimichurri over the meat, drizzle with lime juice and serve!
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin With Chimichurri
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 810.5
- Calories from Fat 599
- Total Fat 66.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Sodium 554.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 47.5 g