Straight from Tyler Florence, here is the best pork tenderloin recipe we've ever had! Unlike so many other pork tenderloin recipes, this one only takes 30 minutes to marinade & the flavors are fantastic.
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 jalapenos, seeded & minced
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped fresh oregano
- 3 limes, juice of
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorn
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed of excess fat & patted dry (about 1 pound each)
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- lime juice, for drizzling
- Combine the garlic, jalapeno, vinegar, parsley, oregano & lime juice in a bowl.
- Whisk in the olive oil & season with salt and pepper. Mix well & set aside at room temperature to marry.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the chimichurri to serve with the pork & pour the remaining into a ziploc bag with the pork tenderloins.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove pork from marinade & wipe off any excess .
- Season both sides with a generous amount of salt & pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Grill for about 4 minutes per side, until well charred.
- Allow the tenderloins to rest for about 5 minutes prior to slicing.
- Spoon some chimichurri over the meat, drizzle with lime juice and serve!
Wow, this was a HUGE hit! I did use a blender for the Chimichurri sauce like Tyler did on the show. I also had to reduce the jalepeno's due to the "sisses" in the family. LOL Try this, you will be glad you did! Thanks for posting fordido.
I used thin boneless pork chops, too, and thought it was just OK. DH, on the other hand, really enjoyed them. I think I would cut down on the olive oil a little bit next time. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2009.
I used thin cut boneless pork chops and it was excellent. Very flavorful.