Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Straight from Tyler Florence, here is the best pork tenderloin recipe we've ever had! Unlike so many other pork tenderloin recipes, this one only takes 30 minutes to marinade & the flavors are fantastic.
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 jalapenos, seeded & minced
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped fresh oregano
- 3 limes, juice of
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorn
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed of excess fat & patted dry (about 1 pound each)
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- lime juice, for drizzling
- Combine the garlic, jalapeno, vinegar, parsley, oregano & lime juice in a bowl.
- Whisk in the olive oil & season with salt and pepper. Mix well & set aside at room temperature to marry.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the chimichurri to serve with the pork & pour the remaining into a ziploc bag with the pork tenderloins.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove pork from marinade & wipe off any excess .
- Season both sides with a generous amount of salt & pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Grill for about 4 minutes per side, until well charred.
- Allow the tenderloins to rest for about 5 minutes prior to slicing.
- Spoon some chimichurri over the meat, drizzle with lime juice and serve!
Wow, this was a HUGE hit! I did use a blender for the Chimichurri sauce like Tyler did on the show. I also had to reduce the jalepeno's due to the "sisses" in the family. LOL Try this, you will be glad you did! Thanks for posting fordido.
I used thin boneless pork chops, too, and thought it was just OK. DH, on the other hand, really enjoyed them. I think I would cut down on the olive oil a little bit next time. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2009.
I used thin cut boneless pork chops and it was excellent. Very flavorful.