1/1 Photo of Pork Tenderloin With Cherry Sauce
I love cherries and pork together so plan on making this one soon!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup shallot, finely chopped
- 3/4 lb pork tenderloin (12 ounces)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup frozen dark sweet cherries
- 2 tablespoons dried sour cherries, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Warm 1 tablespoon oil in ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add shallots; cook 1 to 3 minutes or until.
- 2lightly browned. Drain on paper towels; reserve.
- 3Season tenderloin with salt and pepper. Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add.
- 4tenderloin and cook until browned, about 9 minutes, turning as needed to brown evenly.
- 5Transfer skillet to oven. Cook until internal temperature of pork reaches 155°F, about 10 minutes. Transfer tenderloin to.
- 6cutting board and tent with aluminum foil to keep warm. Return skillet to stove top.
- 7Add broth, vinegar, and cherries to skillet on medium-high heat, scraping up browned bits with rubber spatula. Mash cherries with fork and cook 5 to 6 minutes or until liquid is reduced to about 1/2 cup. Lower heat to medium, add butter and brown.
- 8sugar, and swirl pan until well incorporated.
- 9To serve, slice warm tenderloin on diagonal, top with sauce, and sprinkle on reserved shallots.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin With Cherry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (465 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.4
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 117.3 mg
- Sodium 428.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 28.6 g
- Protein 39.3 g