Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Courtesy of BUSH'S® GRILLIN' BEANS®
- 2 medium tomatoes, cored
- 1 jalapeno
- 1⁄4 small white onion, wedge with root attached
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, plus sprigs for garnish
- 2 pork tenderloin, trimmed, about 2 pounds
- vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- BUSH'S® TEXAS RANCHERO® GRILLIN' BEANS®
- Preheat a grill to high. Once hot, grill tomatoes, jalapeno and onion, turning until charred all over. Stem and seed the jalapeno if desired. Coarsely chop or pulse the vegetables in a food processor to make a textured salsa. Stir in the cilantro and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, lightly brush grate with oil. Grill the pork, turning as needed until a thermometer inserted in the thickest part reaches 145°, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer to cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice pork, serve with salsa and BUSH'S® TEXAS RANCHERO® GRILLIN' BEANS®.