4 steps - too easy! From Doris Roberts' book, "Are You Hungry, Dear?" Can't wait to try it tomorrow night - sounds tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound pork into 1/4 inch thickness between plastic wrap or wax paper.
- 2Melt 3 tablespoons butter in large saute' pan and add pears, onions and thyme. Salt and pepper to taste. Let cook until pears turn golden and onion is soft.
- 3In another pan, melt 1 tablespoons butter and add one layer of pork slices. Salt and pepper pork. Cook pork about 2 minutes per side, or until just cooked through and a nice crust starts to form (you will have to cook pork in batches).
- 4Arrange pork on a serving platter and slather the pear-onion mixture over the top.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin With Caramelized Pears and Onions
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.6
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 124.0 mg
- Sodium 154.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: