1/1 Photo of Pork Tenderloin With Caramelized Apple & Onion Relish
Melanie B.'s Note:
This is a great, fast winter-time dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Season all sides of pork with salt and pepper.
- 3Heat 1 TBS Olive Oil in a large oven proof skillet over high heat. Add tenderloin to pan and cook for about 1-2 minutes on each side to create a nice searing effect.
- 4Transfer pan to oven and bake at 450 degrees for about 15-18 minutes (or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees). Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes. Slice across the grain in 1/2 inch slices.
- 5While the tenderloin is baking, add 1 TBS Olive Oil to another large skillet and heat to medium-high. Add onions. Sprinkle with some salt and pepper. Cook until translucent (about 3-4 minutes). Add apples. Continue to cook for another 5-7 minutes or until mixture begins to caramelize. Add maple syrup. Lower heat to medium low and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- 6Serve tenderloin slices on top of a bed of the apple & onion mixture. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin With Caramelized Apple & Onion Relish
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.6
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 82.0 mg
- Sodium 650.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 26.7 g