Recipe by BakinBaby
Bourbon, mustard, shoy (asian soy sauce) and brown sugar gives this easy dish a charming flavor. It can be cooked on the grill, but I find it best cooked in the oven. Serve the pork sliced with the mustard sauce on the side.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1⁄4 cup shoyu (Asian soy sauce-regular soy sauce can be used also)
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (packed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon green onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate pork in a mixture of shoyu, bourbon, 5 spice powder and brown sugar in a sealable plastic bag in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Remove the pork.
- Boil the marinade in a saucepan over high heat for 1 minute.
- Bake pork at 325°F for 1 hour, basting often with marinade.
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, onion, vinegar and salt in a small bowl; mix well.
- Serve the pork sliced with mustard sauce on the side.