Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple and delicious! A very easy way to impress your friends and family. From Southern Living, March 1986.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch slice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- hot cooked noodles
- chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add pork and cook over medium heat until browned. Add salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes. Drain well, and set aside.
- Melt butter in a skillet over low heat. add flour, stirring until smooth. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Gradually add milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in pork and blue cheese.
- Serve over hot noodles. Garnish with chopped parsley if desired.