Simple and delicious! A very easy way to impress your friends and family. From Southern Living, March 1986.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet. Add pork and cook over medium heat until browned. Add salt and pepper.
- 2Cover and cook 10 minutes. Drain well, and set aside.
- 3Melt butter in a skillet over low heat. add flour, stirring until smooth. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 4Gradually add milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
- 5Stir in pork and blue cheese.
- 6Serve over hot noodles. Garnish with chopped parsley if desired.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin With Bleu Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.7
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 173.5 mg
- Sodium 890.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 45.6 g