Simple and delicious! A very easy way to impress your friends and family. From Southern Living, March 1986.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet. Add pork and cook over medium heat until browned. Add salt and pepper.
- 2Cover and cook 10 minutes. Drain well, and set aside.
- 3Melt butter in a skillet over low heat. add flour, stirring until smooth. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 4Gradually add milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
- 5Stir in pork and blue cheese.
- 6Serve over hot noodles. Garnish with chopped parsley if desired.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin With Bleu Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.7
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 173.5 mg
- Sodium 890.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 45.6 g