1/7 Photos of Pork Tenderloin With Balsamic-Cranberry Sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Melt 1/2 tablespoon butter in heavy large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
- 4Sear pork on all sides, about 2 minutes.
- 5Place skillet with pork in oven.
- 6Roast pork until thermometer inserted into center registers 155°F, about 10 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- 8Add onion and rosemary; sauté until onion softens, about 3 minutes.
- 9Add broth, cranberry sauce and vinegar and whisk until cranberry sauce melts, about 2 minutes.
- 10Transfer pork to work surface.
- 11Scrape any juices from large skillet into cranberry mixture.
- 12Boil until sauce has reduced enough to coat spoon thickly, about 6 minutes.
- 13Season with salt and pepper.
- 14Slice pork and serve with sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin With Balsamic-Cranberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.9
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 96.6 mg
- Sodium 338.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 25.3 g