Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
You can also use this glaze with pork loin roasts, pork chops and chicken.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 cup apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Pat pork dry.
- Combine jam, mustard, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce.
- Coat pork with glaze.
- Place pork on rack set over foil-lined baking sheet.
- Roast in preheated 375°F oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until cooked through (internal temperature about 160 F).
- Bonnie Stern.Simply HeartSmart Cooking.