Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
You can also use this glaze with pork loin roasts, pork chops and chicken.
Make and share this Pork Tenderloin With Apricot Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 cup apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Pat pork dry.
- Combine jam, mustard, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce.
- Coat pork with glaze.
- Place pork on rack set over foil-lined baking sheet.
- Roast in preheated 375°F oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until cooked through (internal temperature about 160 F).
- Bonnie Stern.Simply HeartSmart Cooking.