Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is from Everday with RR. What a lovely sounding fall dish!
- coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 ounces frozen baby lima beans
- 4 ears corn, shucked and kernels removed
- 2 fuji apples, peeled, cored and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 425. Combine 4 tablespoon of salt with the chili powder and rub over the tenderloins.
- In a large ovenproof skillet set over med-high heat, melt 1 T of the butter with the olive oil. Sear the tenderloins until browned, about 3 minutes on each side. Transfer skillet to the oven and roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt the remaining 3 T of butter. Add the lima beans and cook for 5 minutes. Add the corn and apples and cook for 2 more minutes; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove the pork from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with the succotash on the side.