Recipe by C & D's Mommy
A spicier way to prepare pork tenderloin. Low in calories, carbs, cholesterol and sodium.
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, sliced into 4 parts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a non stick skillet over low heat, brown sesame seeds until golden (1-2 minutes).
- Pour seeds onto a saucer to cool.
- In a bowl, combine coriander, cayenne pepper celery seed, onion, garlic, cumin, cinnamon, oil. When seeds are cooled, add them to mixture.
- Place pork tenderloins in a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Rub the spice mixture on all pieces of pork, both sides.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until no longer pink.