This is a tender and tasty way to prepare pork tenderloin. I've made it with the salsa in the summer(yummy!) and I've made it without the salsa when peaches were not in season. Prep time does not include the 6+ hours to marinate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients.
- 2Place the tenderloin in a zip-loc bag and add the mixture.
- 3Chill for at least 6 hours.
- 4Remove pork from the marinade and discard the marinade.
- 5Stir the honey and brown sugar together.
- 6Brush the pork with the honey mixture and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- 7Place on a lightly greased rack in a roasting pan (I buy a throw away pan because the honey can make cleaning up a real chore-much easier to pitch the pan than cleaning it).
- 8Bake at 400 degree oven for 25-30 minute.
- 9or until meat thermometer in thickest part reaches 160 degrees.
- 10Cut pork into slices and serve with peach-avocado salsa.
- 11Peach-avocado salsa: 1 cup peeled, diced fresh peaches- I use 2 peaches.
- 121 large tomato, diced.
- 131/2 cup diced avocado, 1 TBsp minced red onion, 1 TBsp lime juice, 1 tsp olive oil, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp ground red pepper. Combine salsa ingredients in a large bowl.
- 14Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin W/ Honey and Sesame Seed and Peach Avocado Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.6
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 2184.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 29.2 g