Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a tender and tasty way to prepare pork tenderloin. I've made it with the salsa in the summer(yummy!) and I've made it without the salsa when peaches were not in season. Prep time does not include the 6+ hours to marinate.
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Place the tenderloin in a zip-loc bag and add the mixture.
- Chill for at least 6 hours.
- Remove pork from the marinade and discard the marinade.
- Stir the honey and brown sugar together.
- Brush the pork with the honey mixture and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Place on a lightly greased rack in a roasting pan (I buy a throw away pan because the honey can make cleaning up a real chore-much easier to pitch the pan than cleaning it).
- Bake at 400 degree oven for 25-30 minute.
- or until meat thermometer in thickest part reaches 160 degrees.
- Cut pork into slices and serve with peach-avocado salsa.
- Peach-avocado salsa: 1 cup peeled, diced fresh peaches- I use 2 peaches.
- 1 large tomato, diced.
- 1/2 cup diced avocado, 1 TBsp minced red onion, 1 TBsp lime juice, 1 tsp olive oil, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp ground red pepper. Combine salsa ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.