1/2 Photos of Pork Tenderloin Towers on the Grill
1 hr 5 mins
These are really not at all difficult, and they look so impressive. If you don't have a bbq grill, just broil them in the oven, but be careful not to get them too close to the flame. You don't want to burn these. From Southern Living, March 1986.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer 2 slices bacon to form an X.
- 2Place 1 slice of onion in center of bacon; top with 1 slice tenderloin.
- 3Sprinkle with salt and pepper. B.
- 4ring ends of bacon over tenderloin, and secure with a wooden pick.
- 5Repeat procedure with remaining bacon, onion, and tenderloin.
- 6Place meat on grill over medium heat, and grill 40 minutes, turning frequently.
- 7Turn meat wooden pick side up; remove wooden picks.
- 8Top each with a slice of tomato and cheese, and grill an additional 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin Towers on the Grill
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.4
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 112.7 mg
- Sodium 473.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 30.4 g