1/17 Photos of Pork Tenderloin, the Best Ever
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
I have tried many recipes for pork tenderloin and this is the absolute best ever. It is so tender and juicy and great tasting. Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Trim as much of the fat off as you can.
- 3Season with Salt& Pepper.
- 4Roll tenderloin in flour and coat well.
- 5Heat olive oil in cast iron skillet.
- 6Brown the tenderloin on all sides.
- 7Mix the soups together with the hot water.
- 8Add the soups slowly to the roast allowing the onion pieces to rest on the top of the tenderloin as much as possible.
- 9Cover and bake in oven for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the inner temperature reaches 170 degrees (well done).
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin, the Best Ever
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.4
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 122.9 mg
- Sodium 1186.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 40.5 g