Cook1 hr 15 mins
I have tried many recipes for pork tenderloin and this is the absolute best ever. It is so tender and juicy and great tasting. Hope you enjoy.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Trim as much of the fat off as you can.
- Season with Salt& Pepper.
- Roll tenderloin in flour and coat well.
- Heat olive oil in cast iron skillet.
- Brown the tenderloin on all sides.
- Mix the soups together with the hot water.
- Add the soups slowly to the roast allowing the onion pieces to rest on the top of the tenderloin as much as possible.
- Cover and bake in oven for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the inner temperature reaches 170 degrees (well done).