1/17 Photos of Pork Tenderloin, the Best Ever
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
I have tried many recipes for pork tenderloin and this is the absolute best ever. It is so tender and juicy and great tasting. Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Trim as much of the fat off as you can.
- 3Season with Salt& Pepper.
- 4Roll tenderloin in flour and coat well.
- 5Heat olive oil in cast iron skillet.
- 6Brown the tenderloin on all sides.
- 7Mix the soups together with the hot water.
- 8Add the soups slowly to the roast allowing the onion pieces to rest on the top of the tenderloin as much as possible.
- 9Cover and bake in oven for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the inner temperature reaches 170 degrees (well done).
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin, the Best Ever
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.4
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 122.9 mg
- Sodium 1186.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 40.5 g