1/1 Photo of Pork Tenderloin - Thai-Style
Just Call Me Martha's Note:
This Asian style tenderloin takes very little time to prepare, but looks and tastes like a lot of work went into it. The recipe as is serves two, but doubles well if you are serving more people. I serve with chili-garlic paste on the side. Prep time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil or 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red peppers
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced on diagonal
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 lime wedges
- 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts
- cornstarch, mixed with (optional)
- water (optional)
- steamed rice (jasmine preferable)
- 1Cut tenderloin in half lengthwise.
- 2In a ziplock bag, combine wine, soy sauce, pepper flakes, ginger, garlic, fish sauce, lime juice and brown sugar.
- 3Place the pork tenderloin in the marinade.
- 4Place in refrigerator for 1/2 hour, turning occasionally.
- 5Remove meat from marinade, reserving marinade.
- 6Heat oil in skillet.
- 7Brown tenderloin pieces on all sides.
- 8Cook until almost done.
- 9Remove from skillet and place on cutting board.
- 10Place marinade into the same skillet and bring to a simmer.
- 11While simmering, cut tenderloin into 1 inch slices.
- 12Return to skillet and cook until the meat is no longer pink.
- 13If desired thicken sauce with a mixture of cornstarch and cold water.
- 14Serve meat and sauce over steamed jasmine rice.
- 15Garnish with red pepper, cilantro, green onions and lime wedges.
- 16Sprinkle with peanuts.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin - Thai-Style
Serving Size: 1 (537 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 622.2
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 258.2 mg
- Sodium 2696.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 88.1 g