1/5 Photos of Pork Tenderloin Stuffed With Brie and Mushrooms
This recipe came in a little flyer from the Sask. Pork Assoc. and I don't want to lose it. I haven't made it yet but do plan to soon. It sounds so good I thought I would share it with you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 pork tenderloin (well trimmed, about 12 oz. each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 shallots (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms (white and cremini, sliced)
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- 0.5 (125 g) package brie cheese (chopped)
- 1/2 tart apple (with peel, chopped)
- 2 tablespoons walnuts (toasted, chopped)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper
- canola oil
- 1.Using a sharp knife, cut each pork tenderloin lengthwise, be careful not to slice right through the bottom.
- 2Open and flatten each loin and then set them aside.
- 3Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 4Saute garlic, shallots and mushrooms.
- 5Add the spinach and saute briefly.
- 6Add the red wine and scrape up any browned bits.
- 7Remove from heat and add Brie, apple, walnuts and thyme.
- 8Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 9When it is cool enough to work with spoon 1/2 of the stuffing onto each loin. Fold over to enclose the stuffing. Tie to secure.
- 10Brush very lightly with Canola oil.
- 11Roast at 375F (190C) for 25-30 minute until a meat thermometer registers 155F (68C).
- 12Remove from oven and tent loosely with foil. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- 13Remove string and slice to serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin Stuffed With Brie and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.8
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 130.0 mg
- Sodium 197.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 38.4 g