Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Combine the rosemary and garlic. Make several 1/2 inch deep slits in pork; place about half of the rosemary mixture in slits. Rub pork with remaining rosemary mixture; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place pork on a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray. Insert meat thermometer into thickest portion of pork.
- Bake at 475 for 20 minutes or until thermometer registers 160 degrees (slightly pink) or desired degree of doneness. Let stand 5 minutes, and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices.