Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
A recipe copied from an unknown source.
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 12 large mushrooms, caps removed
- 10 1⁄2 ounces beef broth
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook bacon until limp; drain.
- Cut pork tenderloin into 12 pieces; flatten to 1/2- inch thickness.
- Wrap 1 slice bacon around each pork piece; fasten with wooden picks.
- Place pork pieces in ungreased jelly-roll pan, 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1- inch.
- Place 1 mushroom cap on each pork piece.
- Chop stems; reserve.
- Mix broth and garlic; pour on pork.
- Bake uncover 45 minutes, spoon broth mixture over pork every 15 minutes.
- Shake water and flour in a covered container; pour into 1 quart saucepan.
- Add enough water to broth to measure 1 cup; stir into flour mixture.
- Heat over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth and bubbly.
- Stir in reserved mushroom, heat.
- Serve with pork.