Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is very easy to prepare and has great flavor! It is perfect for the fall and winter months and pairs well with an apple sauce or chutney.
- Combine the olive oil and dry soup mix in a large ziplock bag.
- Mix well until the soup mix has absorbed some of the oil.
- Add the pork to the bag and let marinate for 30 minutes making sure the mixture has covered it.
- Meanwhile, cut the peeled potatoes into small pieces (about an inch) and put them in a baking dish. Add the carrots.
- After the pork has marinated place it on top of the carrots and potatoes and pour the excess marinate over the pork, potatoes, and carrots.
- Bake at 375 until the potatoes are fork tender.