1 hr 15 mins
This recipe is very easy to prepare and has great flavor! It is perfect for the fall and winter months and pairs well with an apple sauce or chutney.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the olive oil and dry soup mix in a large ziplock bag.
- 2Mix well until the soup mix has absorbed some of the oil.
- 3Add the pork to the bag and let marinate for 30 minutes making sure the mixture has covered it.
- 4Meanwhile, cut the peeled potatoes into small pieces (about an inch) and put them in a baking dish. Add the carrots.
- 5After the pork has marinated place it on top of the carrots and potatoes and pour the excess marinate over the pork, potatoes, and carrots.
- 6Bake at 375 until the potatoes are fork tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin Pot Roast With Carrots and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.0
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 94.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g