My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cut pork tenderloin in half across and rub each piece liberally with fennel spice.
- 3Brown in a couple of tablespoons of olive oil in a saute pan.
- 4Put pan in oven for 12-15 minutes until pork is medium rare.
- 5Remove pork from pan and let sit on a cutting board for 10 minutes to rest.
- 6Meanwhile saute onion and pepper in olive oil over medium high heat until caramelized but not completely soft.
- 7Slice tenderloin very thinly.
- 8To serve put tenderloin, vegetables and pita on a platter along with a bowl of tzatziki.
- 9Make sandwiches by placing some onion/pepper mix, pork and tzatziki inside warm pita bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin Pita Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: