1/7 Photos of Pork Tenderloin Piquant
6 hrs 50 mins
6 hrs 15 mins
Got this from the newspaper awhile back and decided to try it. I really enjoyed this dish, and maybe you will as well. :) This marinade is also great on Boneless pork loin as well. Recipe can be doubled. I served this with steamed carrots and wild rice. Prep time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs whole pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Bourbon or 1/4 cup sherry wine or 1/4 cup madeira wine or 1/4 cup chicken stock (if you prefer)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar, packed
- 1Trim fat from tenderloin, and place into shallow dish.
- 2Rub tenderloin all over with the mustard.
- 3Mix liquer (or stock) with the lime juice, salt, allspice and black pepper, then pour mixture over the meat.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- 5Remove meat from marinade and place on a rack in a roasting pan, and cover with the brown sugar.
- 6Roast meat at 450 degrees for 30-35 minutes per pound or until meat thermometer registers 165.
- 7As meat is roasting, baste with the marinade occasionally.
- 8Remove meat when done, and let stand for approximately 10 minutes.
- 9To serve, cut meat in thin diagonal slices and spoon juices over slices.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin Piquant
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.4
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 110.5 mg
- Sodium 279.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 35.3 g