1/1 Photo of Pork Tenderloin Parmigiana
Christina P.'s Note:
This is very easy to make and delicious!!! I usually serve it thinly sliced on a bed of cous-cous with a big dollop of sauce on top. You will need an oven-safe covered skillet, or you can transfer the meat to a casserole dish after browning on the stove.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg, add salt & pepper.
- 2Dip tenderloin into egg mixture, then in bread crumbs.
- 3Brown in hot oil on all sides. Pour off grease.
- 4Add spaghetti sauce. Cover & cook in 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes.
- 5Remove cover, top with cheeses. Cook an additional 10 minutes, uncovered.
- 6Serve with cous-cous topped with spaghetti sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin Parmigiana
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.0
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 146.6 mg
- Sodium 612.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 36.1 g