Recipe by Marine Mom Dianne
This recipe is so fast & good! I usually serve it with mashed potatoes with chipotle and fresh asparagus.
Top Review by Budgiegirl
I had a tenderloin in the fridge so when I got up at 230 for no good reason this morning I went in search of a recipe I had all the ingredients for and came up with this. It was okay but it could have used some spices. Next time I try it I will add some garlic powder, paprika or some chinese 5 spice powder. It was a little bland for me. Julie
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin, cut in 1/2 inch thick slices
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄4 cup plain breadcrumbs (Progresso)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put pork slices between waxed paper or plastic wrap.
- With a mallet, pound to about 1/2" thick.
- In a bowl, mix egg whites with water.
- In another bowl, mix parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Put flour in a third bowl.
- Season pork lightly with salt.
- Dip pork rounds in flour, then in egg mixture, then in cheese/breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat oil in non-stick skillet.
- Cook slices until golden brown and done-- about 2 minutes per side.