The tomato, olives, rosemary, garlic and wine combination gives a wonderful flavor to this pork tenderloin. It is browned in a skillet on the stovetop and then roasted in the oven until done. The sauce from the roast is mixed with cream to finish this wonderful dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2Heat the oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium high heat.
- 3Season the meat with salt and pepper and brown the pork on all sides in the skillet.
- 4Mix together the tomatoes, olives, wine, rosemary and garlic in a bowl and pour over the pork.
- 5Place skillet in the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 160°.
- 6Remove pork from skillet and cover with foil to keep warm.
- 7Place skillet with remaining tomato mixture over medium heat and gradually mix in the cream.
- 8Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, then reduce heat to low and continue cooking for 5 minutes until thickened.
- 9Slice pork and drizzle with the cream sauce to serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin Napoli
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.3
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 102.0 mg
- Sodium 345.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 24.0 g