1/1 Photo of Pork Tenderloin Medallions With Fresh Figs
Savory, sweet; try it, you'll like it! Serve with buttered/seasoned egg noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a large cast iron or other heavy skillet over medium high heat and coat the bottom with olive oil, about 2 tablespoons.
- 2Season the pork medallions liberally with salt and pepper and place in preheated skillet. Sear on both sides until well browned, about 3 minutes per side, or to an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- 3Remove pork from pan to a platter and cover loosely with foil.
- 4Add the figs to the pan, adding a pinch more salt and pepper and additional oil, if needed. Cook figs for 3 minutes, then add the wine to the pan. Stir gently to scrape up the bits on the bottom of the pan. Allow wine to come to a boil and reduce slightly, about 3 minutes.
- 5Return the pork to the pan with any juices that may have accumulated on the platter. Coat with the sauce and allow just to heat through. Turn the pork and figs onto the platter with all of the sauce.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin Medallions With Fresh Figs
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.0
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 58.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: