Savory, sweet; try it, you'll like it! Serve with buttered/seasoned egg noodles.
Make and share this Pork Tenderloin Medallions With Fresh Figs recipe from Food.com.
- Place a large cast iron or other heavy skillet over medium high heat and coat the bottom with olive oil, about 2 tablespoons.
- Season the pork medallions liberally with salt and pepper and place in preheated skillet. Sear on both sides until well browned, about 3 minutes per side, or to an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Remove pork from pan to a platter and cover loosely with foil.
- Add the figs to the pan, adding a pinch more salt and pepper and additional oil, if needed. Cook figs for 3 minutes, then add the wine to the pan. Stir gently to scrape up the bits on the bottom of the pan. Allow wine to come to a boil and reduce slightly, about 3 minutes.
- Return the pork to the pan with any juices that may have accumulated on the platter. Coat with the sauce and allow just to heat through. Turn the pork and figs onto the platter with all of the sauce.