Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A nice meat entree for special occasions.
- 4 lbs whole pork tenderloin
- garlic powder
- 4 ounces margarine
- 10 ounces currant jelly
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Season whole pork tenderloins with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Roast in shallow baking dish at 350 degrees, uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cut butter into slices and place over meat.
- Spread jelly over meat evenly.
- Cover dish with foil.
- Roast additional 30 minutes.
- Baste and turn meat.
- Roast additional 30 minutes, uncovered.
- Remove meat to heated platter.
- Add sour crem to gravy, whisking it immediately, stirring well and reheat then slowly.
- Thicken with corn starch if necessary.
- Slice meat into medallions on a diagonal.
- Cover with thickened gravy.
- Can be served with twice baked potatoes and asparagus with hollandaise sauce.