Recipe by CFRP
This is my absolute favorite marinade/sauce for pork tenderloins but it could also be used for pork chops or chicken.
Top Review by Boomette
I made half the recipe to use with a pork tenderloin. There was no leftover. It was so yummy. The taste was great without being sweet. Thanks CFRP :) Made for Name that ingredient tag game
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in small saucepan over medium low heat.
- Reserve half of sauce to serve with pork at the table.
- If using as a marinade, cool remaining half of sauce completely and marinade pork for at least an hour or overnight.
- If using as basting sauce, bake or grill pork and baste frequently with sauce.