Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 8 sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed (18 x 14 inch)
- 1⁄2 cup hot mango chutney
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper; place on a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turning once.
- Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes.
- Coat pork with mustard; sprinkle evenly with thyme, pressing thyme into mustard to adhere.
- Place 1 phyllo sheet on a large cutting board/work surface (cover remaining dough to prevent drying), lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Repeat layers with remaining phyllo and cooking spray, ending with phyllo.
- Gently press phyllo layers together; lightly coat top phyllo sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange pork along 1 short edge of phyllo, leaving a 2 inch border; roll up jell-roll fashion (don’t roll tightly).
- Place roll, seam side down, on jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until roll is golden brown and thermometer reads 155°; let stand 10 minutes.
- Place chutney in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds or until warm, stirring once.
- Cut pork crosswise into 8 slices using a serrated knife; serve with chutney.